Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn for personal use
As businesses we’re all trying to use social media to let people know we exist and to generate leads to new customers – some are getting it right and some are getting it very wrong. Maybe it’s time we went back to basics and learned how to use Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin from the other side of the fence – a non-business side (or in other words for personal use). Maybe if we use these social media sites from a personal perspective it will teach us more about how we should use it with our business hats on.
These 90 minute online training sessions will show you how to:
- set up your account and use the basic features
so you can:
- keep in touch with friends and family
- share photos and articles
- chat in real time
- join in discussions on your favourite television shows, books or sports team
- get up to date information from the businesses you’re interested in – e.g. restaurants, hair salons, estate agents
- join groups around your hobbies or topics that interest you and chat with like-minded people
- follow your favourite celebrities and see what they’re talking about
We’ll even look at using LinkedIn from the perspective of a job-seeker
Each 90 minute online training session will show you step by step how to set up the account and then how each of the main features work. The final 30 minutes of each session will be opened up for a live Q & A session where you can iron out anything you aren’t sure about.
And if you miss the live training session don’t worry because you’ll be emailed the link to watch the replay!
PLUS you’ll also get access to my private Facebook Group where you can come over and chat to me and fellow members about your social media activity.
Next Sessions Taking Place:
Introduction to Facebook – £37.00
Monday 20 August: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Introduction to Twitter – £37.00
Wednesday 22 August: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Introduction to LinkedIn – £37.00
Thursday 23 August: 7.00pm to 8.30pm